Friday 2 March 2012

Well, that was fun

My host server decided to remove the old editors I was using and impose new, better, easier ones - which, quite naturally, screwed up the files I put in today.  I think I've repaired the damage, but if not let me know.

So, we offer a new Chase files story today, as Lisa MacGregor meets The Utility Man, and is taken for a ride.  As always, pictures are available via the links.

You may remember Amy from Amy's Night In - she has another encounter with a thief in Party Girl.

Finally, a short reflections tale called Watching.

One other quickie - my Facebook page, where I had been putting pictures from some of my stories, has been disabled.  Don't know if I will get it back up and running, but if so I'll let you know here.

UPDATE - Yeah, Facebook have kicked me out.  I invite anyone from there to subscribe to the blog, or else  to add me as a contact on Yahoo.

More next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment