Thursday 19 January 2012

You know how these things happen

I post the update last week, and within an hour I find a message for me from Tull, containing a new story about his bank robber Ray.  So, with apologies for the unexpected delay, you can now enjoy Best Left To The Experts.

We actually have two contributed stories this week, as we have the latest tale of Coco from Doctor George.  This time, however, we have an untold tale of Coco's earlier years, as (with a little input from me) he tells the story of Jayes and the Borrowed Burglar.  This is an idea we've batted round between the two of us for a while, and we both hope you enjoy it.

As for me - first up is a requested story of an interrupted slumber party, involving tape.  Lots of tape, in a story called Nighty Night.

Finally, welcome back after a break the Family of Crime in A Tale of Two Cities as Son and Daughter go one way, and Mother and Father another.

Next week - Heidi.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment