Friday 10 June 2011

Request Time!!

All three stories today have come, in one way or another, from a request.

For example, one of the most popular stories of recent months was MythBusters, and as you will have seen from the poll here and over at DeviantArt the appetite for a sequel was clear. Well, who am I to stand in your way - here's MythBusters 2.

Also, my good friend Jim asked me to write a story around a set of photos of ladies in the classic little black dress. The result is the story of The Cocktail Hour - but if you want to see the photos, then you need to tell me...

Finally, I had a request for a private story, and the requester very kindly gave permission for the story to appear here if the names were changed. My pleasure, as they say, so enjoy the story of the Weekend at Paulette's.

And for the classic tale this week, try another requests story - Pretty Maids All In A Row.

More next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment