Friday 22 October 2010

New for today

before I do the next part of The Weekend Hostage and Portrait of A Lady, we have two new tales and the return of a contributor.

First, please welcome back JennyGagged after an absence of far too long, with the tale of The Campus Kidnappers.

She also sent me a set of photos to write a story round, the result of which is the tale of the Ladies in Leather - complete with links to the photos.

Finally, a new tale of the Family of Crime, actually inspired by a couple if videos I found at http://www.keptinbondage.com/ - look for KPPresents, and view my favourites for the clips. I call this Moving Day, for reasons that may or may not become clear.

More next week, hopefully.

KP

ADDENDUM - at the request of a couple of people, I've added links to photos from oen of the more popular stories, namely Lessons in Revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment