Friday 27 August 2010

If I may crave your indulgence...

I'm contemplating some changes to the website - nothing drastic, just trying to make it a bit more user friendly and maybe re-organise a few things. It would help, however, if I got some feedback, so if you could answer these questions for me it might help...


What is your favourite part of the site?

And your least favourite?

What one thing could I add to make it a place you would visit more often?

Are there any links you would want to see there?

Are there any characters/collection of tales you believe deserve their own section?

Are there any authors you think would fit in here? If so, give me some contact details, and I'll see what I can do.

Finally, and most importantly, does this shirt suit me?



I await any answers with interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment