Friday 21 May 2010

A Feline Feeling...

I think that sums up nicely what we have today for our new stories.



Firstly, and naturally, we have our very own Cat, who offers ot share soem fo the tales behind his more private collection in Cat On The Top.



Now then - what is a cougar if not a big pussycat? Yes, yes, I do knwo what the more modern meanign of the word is - and so does the kidnapper who describes How I Bagged A Cougar. This was a story request, and is something I don't usually do. Does it work? Only you can tell me...



Finally, cats like to roam round gardens, and what else do we find in gardens (especially in the UK) but garden gnomes. So whay is this particular group, includins Tombstone, Hunting Garden Gnomes At Night? Mordaca provides the answer.



Yeah, bad link for the last one - so sue me. I'll see y'all next week.



KP

No comments:

Post a Comment