Monday 2 November 2009

October business...

So, October has come and gone, and how did people use the site? Let’s look at the figures…

We had a total of 776 visitors on 1,894 occasions, looking at a total of 11,258 separate page views. Of these, 707 were new visitors – welcome to you. You came from 41 countries, from South Africa to Japan, from Canada to the Falkland Islands, with the most visitors coming from the USA, Britain and Germany. It amazes me that people from so many different cultures and places want to read at least one thing posted here.

Now, about 41% linked directly to the site, 38% from links elsewhere and the rest from searches. Most referring links were either on some Yahoo groups, my Flickr page or my Deviantart page – and if you haven’t visited either of those to see some samples of my art collection, pay them a visit. The really surprising thing was the number who linked in from a post I made on a Dreambook – again, if you are one of those than welcome.

As for the searches – here are some samples of the search terms that somehow, inexplicably led to here:-

Undercover policewoman bound gagged captured
Saw her mother bound and gagged
“kinckered bottom”
“smelly rag or cloth” “out cold”
duct taped to wall tickle

and so on and so on...

Now, the pages visited. Once again they covered the entirety of the site, but the ten most popular stories are, in no particular order:-

Navy Wives (Again, thanks to Jim from Michigan for allowing me to post that one)
Surprise Surprise
Wrap up Warm
The Rare Stamp
Changeling
Trick or Treat
DoubleCross
NightWatch
The Search
Shadow Dancing
A Debt Repaid and A War Started (One of Mordaca’s finest)

Obviously, the more recently posted stories lost out a little bit, but if I told you stories such as Wiccan Woes and Guests For The Weekend were still under there, you will see why I am continually surprised at what is popular.

So what is coming this month? More of the same, I hope. As Thanksgiving is approaching, I think one or two themed stories may appear, and there is the small matter of what the hell George Simpson is up to with that watch to sort out.

As it is November, you may also notice a small addition to the front page. That will stay there until after the 11th, and I hope it is self explanatory.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a conversation planned with a certain lady named Dominique…

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment