Thursday 18 June 2009

PHEW!!!!

Well, the new site first went live two months ago, and finally I think we have it in the shape ti will stay for the foreseeable future.

In the last two days, I've completed uploading the remaining story sections with the following exceptions:-

George's Journey - that still has a few parts to repost, but as it is an ongoing study they will appear over the next few weeks.

Objects of Beauty - One story still to go back up, but there are a couple of new ones waiting in the wings.

Multiple Maidens and On My Own - some of the stories have been uploaded, but the rest will appear a couple at a time with all-new stories over the next few weeks.

Links - the links page is now up and running, and I hope you find them useful. If you have any links you think could be added, drop them in as a comment and I'll check them out.

As for photo stories - well, maybe a couple more will appear, but for the old ones I'm going to need to hear a resounding "PLEASE!!" to expend the effort to get them up again.

So, we can now resume to the situation it was for the old site - guaranteed updates at least twice a week (normally Monday and Thursday) with old favourites and all-new stories to entertain you.

The ball, as they say, is back in your court - let us know what you think of the site now, and any story ideas you have, particularly for Ginger Cavanaugh stories. Also, if you have stories you think fit the site theme, send them to me and I'll see if they can go into the Contributions section.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment