Friday 15 March 2013

Pssst

I'm back.

First up - why don't we start to fill in the gaps of the story of the Craig and Holderness family, with the story of The New Teacher.  Slowly, oh so slowly, we will fill int he gaps between The Last Day of Summer and Looking For A New England - but if you cannot wait, then you can but the latest An Education collection from here.

By the way, question - should I make both books available on Kindle?

Also new this week, part 2 of The Domino Theory - or what happens when you start to knock the pieces down.

We also have a short, sweet tale called I Told You...

It's the Cheltenham Gold Cup today, and you can read from the archives what happened when Tara and Lucinda were taken Captive at Cheltenham.  Also, to mark St Patrick's Day tomorrow, meet The Green Team.

Finally, I amended the front page of the site slightly - I hope you like it.

More, God willing, next week, but until then I remain.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment