Thursday, 10 September 2026

A Message form the author

 

Firstly, my apologies to everyone for my absence the last few months.  A lot of things have happened in my personal life, including (and not limited to): -

  • ·       Being let go from my paid employment American style with no notice and spending eight weeks looking for a new one.
  • ·       Dealing with the mother of all writer’s blocks, and I’m still working on that one.
  • ·       The way a long, hot summer affects someone whose preference is cool breezes and warm sun, not blazing hot sun.
  • ·       Dealing with life matters in my own relationships.

 

Nd so on and so on.  Not an excuse, but an explanation.

 

So, am I done?  Not quite yet – but I am on the exit ramp from all this, so I am truly sorry there have been no updates, but there will be at the end of this month.

If you’re waiting for a story from me, again my apologies -give me a little while longer on that.

 

I’ve been doing this for nearly twenty years now, I was bound to hit the road at some point – and that pot has hopefully passed.  Her’s to the future.

 

Until I return, God willing, I remain.

 

KP


No comments:

Post a Comment