Friday 3 April 2020

A very strange Easter

is approaching, but before that, I am pleased to say that I have just paid the fees to keep the site going for another year.  KP Presents is a free site, and I am determined all the more given our current global situation to keep it that way.  If you want to support my work, the best way is to buy an e-book from My Lulu Page - and if you do so, at least 10% goes to supporting cancer care workers.

So, on to the stories - and first welcome back Bartholomew Judas Rhymaes, his wife Gladys, and the inestimable Jayes in Jayes and the Jade Leprechaun.

We discover the last will and testament, and give honour to Fiona MacKenzie in Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.

A request story with a diffference, in Black is the Night.

One family face a Blue Day, courtesy of Ernie and Bert.

And talking of two gentlemen, our men in black have a case of seeing Denim Denim.

The DiD Channel has a show interviewing our Family Counsellor.

Why are a group of Muslim Women all visited and Safely Secured?

And what happens to make this woman see a Red Mist?

And for our last story today, SpandexMan offers the tale of the Scout Leader.

I will be back, as always God willing, next week, but for now, I remain,

KP


No comments:

Post a Comment