Thursday 19 March 2020

When you have time on your hands...

Then I hope I can provide something to entertain you, although first up this week is Amanda Lu with another Detective Case...

We have the bumper conclusion to The Mousetrap...

The DiD Channel News reports on the Much Binding Festival...

We have a new story of Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee, but this time the family they visit has a member with a certain disability - one that ensures A Quiet Day...

Fantasy Fulfillment are back, helping a mother and daughter to enjoy Some Enchanted Evening...

Two women are treated to Dinner and A Kidnapping...

And some women have their night in interrupted on Chinese New Year...

Now - like many of you out there, I find myself in my day job having to work from home, which means I don't spend 3-5 hours a day travelling right now.

Which means I have more time and energy to write - in fact, I already have more stories ready, which is my nice way of saying that, God Willing, I will be back next week, some time around the 26th of March,  So I hope to see you all then, but for now, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment