Thursday 26 April 2012

One more day

to decide the possible scenario for the next stage of the Ginger story - thanks to all who have voted so far, but please, if you say other, you HAVE to tell us what you have in mind!

Anyway, greetings from North Carolina, as I bring you the first of a two part update this week.  Just one story today, but I think you'll like it, as we join young Heidi and her friends again in a story called Heidi's Surprise Trip.  This is a bit of a watershed tale, as it brings us full circle with some things mentioned in the first Heidi story, Heidi and the Mystery Aunt.

It's also a small attempt on my part to mimic a never finished story by a good friend of mine, wwwarmachine.  Some of you may know the tale I refer to.

There's also a companion tale to this, which will appear in the next week or two and fill in a few gaps you may notice.  Watch this space...

I'll be back tomorrow, with a couple more, slightly shorter tales.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment