Friday 17 September 2010

Chchchhhh Changes...

Ah, Bowie - gotta love him.

Anyway, in response to suggestions I have received, a few changes have been made to the site, as well as some new stories. Let's see....

Links - re-arranged into categories, and a new link added to Van;s Fiction. As always, if you have a link you think fits here, drop me a line.

On My Own and Multiple Maidens - I've moved some of the stories out into a new section, namely...

Dottie's Dilemmas - the tales of Dottie now have their own place, and the finale to Dottie's Arabian Nightmare will be appearing next week. I need to send it to her in the next couple of days first. Also new as a section is...

The Chase Files - I've obtained permission from a lady known as Chase, who my be familiar to the fans of Bondage Harem and is known elsewhere as ChaseBound, to write some stories around her photosets. I'll say this now - she has approved all stories that appear here, and given permission for me to link to her photos. These are also most definitely not for minors, so don't go there if you are under 18. Having said that, we start the collection with a little tale called Home Alone.

Madame X - We have promised this for some time, and now we begin - the story of who she is and how she came to be, in the first part of Portrait of A Lady.

Rayron D'Olier - another tale of crime, fear and arousal in Paige's Day Off.

Are other changes coming? Could be - but your ideas will be considered.

More next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment